Week 1 – If I could go back … what advice would I give myself!
If I could go back 10 years and give myself advice … I would have slapped myself when I first said … “I BASICALLY EAT HEALTHY”.
I would challenge myself to seek answers … to change!
Here is some of the advice I would give my younger self:
- Look in the mirror … is this the person you imagined you would be!
- Healthy does not look like that!
- So your answer is to ride 150+ miles/week … and that will be enough … You can’t out run (ride) your fork!
- That 10″ of visceral fat around your waist is going to land you in the hospital emergency room exactly 4 years from now!
- Your Dr is telling you this level is high, these enzymes are low, but that is normal for you … that is crazy. You should ask “what is the best way to get these health indicators back to levels that are within the limits of healthy people.
- When your health fails … nothing else you are doing will matter or be important!
- It’s not just about losing weight … It’s about losing the mindset that got you here!
- Re-evaluate the building materials (nutrients) that you are putting into your body!
- Put the same energy into fueling your body and keeping it healthy as you do training it keeping it fit!
- As hard as you are working … You deserve to look and feel so much better!
- It’s not as complicated as you are making it!
About the Author
I serve a thriving, prosperous and growing Wellness Community to promote Exercise, Nutrition and the Mental Skills required to sustain true health.