Jimmie D King, Certified Personal Trainer
I have the personal knowledge and experience to coach you to a place beyond your dreams. As a man of integrity, I am a product of the product and won’t ask you to do anything I wouldn’t do – in health, athletics or business.
- Certified Sports Nutritionist and Personal Trainer
- Personal Trainer (Muscle and Fitness Personal Training Certification)
- Certified Sports Nutritionist (American Sports & Fitness Associaion)
- CPR (American Red Cross)
- Hypnotherapist (Hypnodyne Hypnotherapy Institute)
- Trained in Phil & Jim Wharton’s Active Isolated Stretching
- Trained in Parrillo Fascial Tissue Stretching
- Manager of the Body Reserve Gym in Brooklyn, New York
- For 2 years, managed the Body Reserve Gym in Brooklyn, New York. The Body Reserve is a 2000 member, family owned and operated gym in scenic Parkslope.
Graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point New York
West Point is known as a leader-development program steeped in academic rigor, military discipline and physical challenges, all built upon a moral-ethical foundation. The academy is an internationally recognized institution for academic, military and physical excellence. The knowledge, skills and attributes I acquired at West Point prepared me to serve in leadership roles and to effectively address the complex and uncertain challenges throughout my personal, athletic and professional life.
Elite and Lifelong Athlete
- 1988 – 198 lb. New York State Powerlifting Champion
Set New York State Deadlift Record of 635 lbs.
- 1992 American Drug Free Deadlift National Champion (220 lb class)
Set United States National Deadlift Record of 635 lbs.
- Career Best Competition Lifts
- Squat 600 lbs.
- Bench Press 380 lbs.
- Deadlift 680 lbs.
- Achieved Master Lifter Status – United States Powerlifting Federation
- Years of experience as player and coach with distinction in:
Wrestling, Track, Football, Golf Racket ball, Handball, Squash, Powerlifting, and Bodybuilding.
- Picked to the USA National ADFPL Team for the World Championships Team