I grew up in Atlantic Highlands, NJ. I currently reside in Kingston NY with my wife Lori. I am an avid cyclist with a passion for assisting people reach their full potential in health, athletics and prosperity.
I have the personal knowledge and experience to coach you to a place beyond your dreams. As a man of integrity, I am a product of the product and won’t ask you to do anything I wouldn’t do – in health, athletics or business.
- Certified Sports Nutritionist and Personal Trainer
- Personal Trainer (Muscle and Fitness Personal Training Certification)
- Certified Sports Nutritionist (American Sports & Fitness Associaion)
- CPR (American Red Cross)
- Hypnotherapist (Hypnodyne Hypnotherapy Institute)
- Trained in Phil & Jim Wharton’s Active Isolated Stretching
- Trained in Parrillo Fascial Tissue Stretching
- Manager of the Body Reserve Gym in Brooklyn, New York
- For 2 years, managed the Body Reserve Gym in Brooklyn, New York. The Body Reserve is a 2000 member, family owned and operated gym in scenic Parkslope.
Graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point New York
West Point is known as a leader-development program steeped in academic rigor, military discipline and physical challenges, all built upon a moral-ethical foundation. The academy is an internationally recognized institution for academic, military and physical excellence. The knowledge, skills and attributes I acquired at West Point prepared me to serve in leadership roles and to effectively address the complex and uncertain challenges throughout my personal, athletic and professional life.
General Engineering Degree
Represented the U.S in international wrestling
Coached the USA Army Wrestling and Track Teams at USA Europe level
As a member of the All-Army Europe wrestling team, I tied the Bronze Medalist from the Montreal Olympics, in an exhibition match between the US and Germany.
I spent approximately 20 years in Corporate America before turning my passion for coaching and personal training into a career.
- Sales Engineer for Mobil Oil
- Mid-Level Manager for Avon Cosmetics
- Mid-Level Manager for Pfizer Pharmaceutical
Elite and Lifelong Athlete
- 1988 – 198 lb. New York State Powerlifting Champion
Set New York State Deadlift Record of 635 lbs.
- 1992 American Drug Free Deadlift National Champion (220 lb class)
Set United States National Deadlift Record of 635 lbs.
- Career Best Competition Lifts
- Squat 600 lbs.
- Bench Press 380 lbs.
- Deadlift 680 lbs.
- Achieved Master Lifter Status – United States Powerlifting Federation
- Years of experience as player and coach with distinction in:
Wrestling, Track, Football, Golf Racket ball, Handball, Squash, Powerlifting, and Bodybuilding.
- Picked to the USA National ADFPL Team for the World Championships Team
Cyclist and Co-Founder of CycleClubKingston
- A+ cyclist and a very proficient climber.
- CycleClubKingston promotes cycling in the Hudson Valley. Our goal is to provide cyclists with the necessary tools to ride to their maximum capabilities and passions! We advocate the building of a cycling community in and around Kingston, NY where cyclists can obtain cycling specific knowledge, performance enhancing training tools, and year round cycling opportunities to maximize their individual potential.
Photo Journalism Experience:
- 1997-2000 … Fitness Editor for “Just for Blackmen magazine”
- 1990-1996 … Photo Journalist for “Female Body Building magazine”
(photographed Professional Bodybuilders an fitness competitors and wrote training articles for each issue of the magazine)